A five week series to explore the passage in Luke 10:1-12. Learning from Jesus' sending of the 72 followers to share the Gospel.
After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few". Luke 10:2 (NIV)
The booklet GIves an overview of the resources to support your partnership with Global Interaction.
- A Bible passage, linked to sermon outlines with discussion questions for services, groups or individual reﬂection
- Children’s activities
- Information about supporting a project
- Harvest is plentiful - the labourers are few
- Travel lightly – letting go of distractions and ensuring a relationship is formed with us not our possessions
- Person of Peace – finding them and accepting their hospitality
- Kingdom of God is near – being a community of practice
- Being part of the answer not the problem – who’s following us to Jesus?
The Harvest is Plentiful Booklet
Pastors' and Leaders' Notes
Use the links to explore suggested themes, scriptures and reflections to help prepare your messages around Luke 10.
Although written to cover 5 weeks - the final sermon can be used if you have one week focused on Global Interaction.
Week One - The Harvest is Plentiful
Week Two - Travel Lightly
Week Three - Person of Peace
Week Four - The Kingdom of God is Near
Week Five - Being Part of the Solution
Introduction and all five weeks
Video reflections on passage
Use these videos in your sermon or within a small group alongside the discussion questions. >>
Overview of childrens' activitiesFull details of activites and solutions
YOUNG ADULT BIBLE STUDY