Global mission really is the mission of the local church. The partnership between Global Interaction and Australian Baptist churches is at the heart of our mission and vision. The work among least-reached people groups is largely sustained and supported by the local church, and as partners, Global Interaction works with pastors, mission teams and members to equip, encourage and mobilise them into mission.
As partners, Global Interaction is committed to serving you and your church by:
- Sharing expertise to help you develop dynamic and focused mission strategies, locally and globally
- Providing excellent resources for you to grow in understanding and passion for global mission
- Providing opportunities to serve among least-reached people groups
- Equipping, training and supporting intercultural workers
- Creating spaces to explore calling, including:
Partner with us
We invite you and your church to partner with us in mission, by:
To begin exploring what a partnership between your church and Global Interaction could look like, contact your local state office.
- Exploring God’s call on your life to join our team and serve interculturally
- Supporting mission education initiatives such as May Mission Month
- Praying for our teams and the least-reached people among whom we work
- Giving financially to our ministry, intercultural staff and projects
- Deepening your engagement by focusing on one people group to partner with