Just Prayer 12 - 14 November 2021
"At Global Interaction, prayer isn't something we just do, prayer is at the very heart of who we are." - Scott Pilgrim, Executive Director
REGISTER To just prayer 2021
Invitation to Just Prayer 2021 from Global Interaction on Vimeo.
We believe that all people should have the opportunity to hear the message of Jesus in a way that makes sense to them. In their culture and language.
However, there are still millions around the world who have never had that opportunity. When 99% of the world’s Christian resources and workers remain within communities who already have access to the Gospel, we have to ask the question...
Is this just?
Just Prayer is a weekend of dedicated prayer for people around the world to meet a Jesus who speaks their language.
JUST PRAYER 2021 resources
How to get involved:
Ideas for CHURCH communities
- Include prayer for the least-reached in your regular service prayer time
- Play one of the Just Prayer intercultural worker videos during your service
- Set up prayer stations and invite creative prayer responses as part of a prayer event or in place of a sermon
- Share Just Prayer resources with your congregation
- Fill a prayer calendar with the names of church members who will pray at different times across the weekend
Ideas for SMALL GROUPS
- Choose one or more creative prayer ideas to inspire prayer for the least-reached
- Enjoy a meal together inspired by the cuisine of a particular people group and pray for the people, team and ministry
- Place the team posters and people group prayer need documents in different areas of your space and pray around the world
- Discuss the injustice of the least-reached, the fact that despite there being millions of people yet to hear the Good News in a meaningful way, less than 1% of the world's Christian resources and workers are sent to these communities
Ideas for INDIVIDUALS / FAMILIES
- Pray through intercultural workers' newsletters
- Contact the intercultural workers you partner with to encourage them
- Choose one or more creative prayer ideas to inspire prayer for the least-reached in your individual or family prayer time
- Identify a common activity and pray a quick prayer for the least-reached each time you do that activity across the weekend (i.e. prepare food)
- Listen to the Missioning podcast episode 28 focused on prayer