Use these suggested positions from around the world. Try using different posture when praying for the least-reached people groups during Just Prayer weekend.
- Pray as the Yawo people pray
- Pray in confidence rejoicing and praising God with eyes open, looking up and hands uplifted towards heaven.
- Praise God for the new believers and for courage as they share their faith with their friends and family.
- Pray as Ethnic Thai, Khmer and K people pray
- Pray on your knees looking down with eyes averted or closed and hands folded in petition and recognition of God.
- Pray that the least-reached people groups will have hearts open and ready to accept God’s love.
- Pray like the B and H people
- Pray sitting down on the floor with legs crossed or sitting in a chair with eyes closed seeking instructions from God.
- Pray for Global Interaction cross-cultural workers to be attentive to Gods leading as they serve.
- Pray as the B.I, R.I and S.I pray
- Pray lying on your belly and looking down with eyes in humility to God and for prayers of desperation.
- Pray that Christian workers and resources will be shared with those who have never heard the gospel.